Click the links below to navigate to the various posts in my book study of Tim Keller’s Making Sense of God.
- Introductory post: Let’s Do A Book Study!
- Preface: The Faith of the Secular
- Chapter 1: Isn’t Religion Going Away?
- Chapter 2: Isn’t Religion Based on Faith and Secularism on Evidence?
- Chapter 3: A Meaning That Suffering Can’t Take from You
- Chapter 4: A Satisfaction That Is Not Based on Circumstances
- Chapter 5: Why Can’t I Be Free to Live as I See Fit, as Long as I Don’t Harm Anyone?
- Chapter 6: The Problem of the Self
- Chapter 7: An Identity That Doesn’t Crush You or Exclude Others
- Chapter 8: A Hope That Can Face Anything
- Chapter 9: The Problem of Morals
- Chapter 10: A Justice That Does Not Create New Oppressors
- Chapter 11: Is It Reasonable to Believe in God?
- Chapter 12: Is It Reasonable to Believe in Christianity?
- Epilogue: Only In God